Effective Date: April 13, 2016
Information You Provide to Us
IMG collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you request information from us, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, access or use our Site, request support, or otherwise interact with us.
The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide. You may also be required to provide certain information to access certain portions of the Site.
Information We Automatically Collect
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we may collect publicly available information about you from social media platforms.
IMG may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Site;
- Develop new Sites and content;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or other sites and apps;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Site;
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer Site;
- Send you information, newsletters, and promotional materials from IMG and our partners;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better Site; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the point of data collection.
IMG may share the personal information we collect from and about you:
- With our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With our Site providers, vendors, and consultants who need access to the information to perform Sites for us;
- With any company, as reasonably necessary, to provide services for FOOTBALL GREATS ALLIANCE;
- With event sponsors and other partners, including but not limited to AGT GmbH International, Appy Entertainment GmbH, Appy Entertainment LLC and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, where necessary to provide you with the Sites and for their own business purposes, including for the purpose of sending you promotional communications;
- As necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of the IMG Terms of Service or of our rights or the rights of any third party;
- To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
- In connection with any merger, sale of assets, financing, bankruptcy, or reorganization of our business; and
- With your consent.
Further, IMG may share aggregated or anonymous information which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
For California residents: IMG may share your personal information with select third parties. Under California law, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at contactFGA@img.com.
Your information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
IMG takes reasonable precautions to help protect your information. We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site users. Because there is always some risk in transmitting information over the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The Site may have links to third-party sites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
YOUR COMMUNICATION CHOICES
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from IMG by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing contactFGA@img.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY